NavBar widget in LC9.0.0

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:04:14 EDT 2018

Folks:
I suppose this has already been submitted, but I just want to add my 2c re the navBar widget.

There seems to be no way to set the hilitedItem of the navBar. The only way seems to click it with the mouse. The dictionary states that one can set the hilitedItem, and when I do I can get the hilitedItem that I set in code, but the item does not change its hilite. I can’t find another command to set the hilited, except by clicking on the navBar.

If there is any workaround, I’d appreciate it. I’d like to just change the hilite in code.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org