Active window and mouse location

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:38:36 EDT 2018

Hi Doug,

Could this thread be helpful?

and this lesson
http://lessons.livecode.com/m/2592/l/125868-searching-for-
an-open-window-by-title

Only for Livecode "windows"/stacks though

Failing that, using FFI with C would do it

You need to get the handle of the window

via enumwindows (abou 10 ways of doing it)

       https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/
ms633497.aspx

then call

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/
ms632673(v=vs.85).aspx

This pdf (aboutvisual  foxpro winapi access ) give all manner of calls and
calling structures which should help with FFI - I'm going to have to have a
go at FFI  soon.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0sa3q8vu3ctf3o/E-WAPI.pdf?dl=0

I did this with a Visual Foxpro routine over a decade ago - but I've been
to bed since then so hopefully one  of the clever cloggs on here could do
this
to give us all a good template example for accessing windows apis  via FFI
and C - Go on mark/panos/Ali  - in between bites of your sandwiches.
a 15 minutes slot on LC Global?

Regards Lagi

On 9 May 2018 at 16:32, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode <