Active window and mouse location

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:16:04 EDT 2018

While the solution is not perfect, you can have your script
set the systemwindow of stack "stackname" to true
wait 1 tick
set the systemwindow of stack "stackname" to false

(Saw this on the forums at one time or another, think the thanks go to Lagi)

The only negative of this method is the flicker as it goes system, then
back again.

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode <