Browser Widget Document Download

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Mar 31 16:27:51 EDT 2018

Hey BR,

The link is going to a content management system(Adobe I think)
http://www.gasb.org/cs/ContentServer?c=Document_C&cid=1176169676825&d=&pagen
ame=GASB%2FDocument_C%2FDocumentPage

The file name is buried in the html but not the path. It's in an iFrame but
it gets rendered by some unknown SW on iOS. On Android it just start
silently start downloading while displaying a white page. What I would like
to do is control where the PDF is being downloaded to and force a download
on iOS. I'm guessing(with great disappointment) that this would require a
change to the browser widget.

Thanks...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director