Selection Handles

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:17:02 EDT 2018

Thanks Mike. The app allows the user to be in standard LC edit mode to select any of the objects, either by clicking on them or dragging a selection rectangle around them. And I do have tools that allow the user to select multiple objects and then align, layer, make the same size etc. Perhaps I could implement a scheme where if the user selects only 1 line it then deselects and pops up my own selection handles, though that might be a bit ugly.