Selection Handles

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:02:16 EDT 2018

Since you already have code in place to use your homegrown selection
handles, can you adjust things so that the line doesn't actually have to be
"selected" to make changes? My guess is that the small button you
implemented can be dragged, and then you do your magic and adjust length
while constraining to horizontal or vertical.  I don't see why the line
would actually have to be selected to do this.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:52 PM, Knapp Martin via use-livecode <