OSX printing of images issue

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 28 21:06:23 EDT 2018

Being an IT guy, and presently working for a Copier company, deploying copier/printers for our customers, I'd advise that you make sure the basics are covered. First, make sure the drivers are current. Don't use XPS drivers as these are problematic. If you want to test the output of a print job, print to a PDF driver first and view the results. That will give you some indication of whether or not the driver is the problem or the app itself.

Also, print just the image and see what happens. Sometimes a corrupt font can cause havoc. It's divide and conquer with these sorts of things. Try a simple image dowloaded from the inter webs. See how that goes.

Bob S