OSX printing of images issue

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Mar 28 19:38:37 EDT 2018

Marty,

I also hope there is an answer, but the lack of responses to my post on
this list suggests either very few people are printing images or at
least very few are have ever run into this issue.

Some images print fine and some do not and I can not find anything
consistent about the images themselves to suggest why one would be fine
and one would not. In fact, in a few cases the same image has printed as
a narrow black vertical bar and also on another attempt printed correctly.

My next effort will be to see if I can isolate a set of images into a
simplified test stack that reproduces this problem.