invitation to an openEHR conference that'll feature a LiveCode-built app

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Mar 27 10:18:52 EDT 2018


Apologies for cross posting...

Those of you who don't use the forum please consider clicking this link: 
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=30799&p=165512#p165512

Those of you who do use the form - you'll have already seen the thread and
can move on...

Kind regards

Dave Kilroy



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list