invitation to an openEHR conference that'll feature a LiveCode-built app
dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Mar 27 16:18:52 CEST 2018
Apologies for cross posting...
Those of you who don't use the forum please consider clicking this link:
Those of you who do use the form - you'll have already seen the thread and
can move on...
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html
More information about the use-livecode