Re: OT: Can’t download file

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 13 19:26:15 EDT 2018

By Everyone, I think it means All Registered Users. You would need to enable Anonymous Login for it to be anyone at all, or you can log into the FTP server using the format:

ftp://user:password@<ftpservername>

Obviously, replace user with the FTP user, password with the password, and ftpservername with the FQDN of your ftp server. Some browsers may not support this. Use on that can. It may actually launch a local FTP client though. Depends on the browser and platform.

Bob S