App rejected because of camera permission modal alert!

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:22:02 EDT 2018

Hi there,

My new app 'FotoPuzzel' is rejected by Apple because the app needs camera
permission.
I did not clarify the use of this feature in the modal alert?
How do I change this?
Can I change this?

I just use MobilePickPhoto "camera"

The standard modal alert says:
FotoPuzzel would like to access the camera
This application requires access to the device's camera.

Apple's response:
-----
We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access their camera
but does not clarify the use of this feature in the permission modal alert.
Please see attached screenshots for details.
Next Steps
To resolve this issue, please revise the permission modal alert to specify
why the app is requesting access to the user's camera.
----

Any advice on this?

LC 8.1.8

greetings,