tsNet and Digest Authentication - some problems or better said: missing knowledge

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Tue Mar 13 03:55:54 EDT 2018

Hi Matthias,

It looks to me that you are issuing a put URL request to the same URL each time?  Are you using the latest version of LC?

I think I know what is going on, but will need to generate a new tsNet build and get you to test to see if it resolves the issue.

Can you please raise a bug report and I will follow up there.

Regards,

Charles