tsNet documentation

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Mar 7 07:51:38 EST 2018

Thank you Charles - these look really useful, they'll help me use your
external better - smashing!

As soon I have spare brain cells I'll view them all...

Kind regards


"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html

More information about the Use-livecode mailing list