tsNet documentation

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Mar 7 13:51:38 CET 2018


Thank you Charles - these look really useful, they'll help me use your
external better - smashing!

As soon I have spare brain cells I'll view them all...

Kind regards

Dave



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html



More information about the use-livecode mailing list