How to include files in an iOS-App?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Mar 1 14:02:53 EST 2018

Martin,

1) Put the text file into the "Copy Files" pane of the standalone settings
2) When app start check is there is a copy in your "the documents folder/somepath" folder. If not then copy it from "the engine folder" to "the documents folder/somepath" folder.
3) Your app will access the file in the " the documents folder/somepath" folder and read/write at will.

"The engine folder" is where you find the files in the Copy Files pane and is read-only.
"The documents folder" is read/write.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services