What exactly does the status pending in Livecode Quality Control Center mean

Ralf Bitter rabit at revigniter.com
Tue Jun 26 14:12:48 EDT 2018

Panos, did tsNet tests only on localhost like you,
using 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 and 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 Server.

In a nutshell following the results of my tests:

- There is bug 18961. An issue regarding tsNetSendCmd() is presumably related. Other Indy features work as expected.

- Although the business version licensing error is fixed the business features still don’t work.
  (As soon as I have enough spare time I will start filing bug reports, one by one.)

- On On-Rev using LC server 9 tsNet does not work at all because glibc needs to be upgraded as I was told by support.
  Custom directives in ~/.bashrc didn’t help, these seem to be ignored by Apache.

- Don’t think about using tsNet in a LC server / Mac OS environment.

Ralf