What exactly does the status pending in Livecode Quality Control Center mean

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:01:53 EDT 2018

I have it working with LC Server 9 on an Ubuntu 16.04 64bit but only tested
on localhost. But if I remember correctly there are a couple of people
using tsnet with LC server on an actual server (Ralf maybe??)

Folks if you read this and use tsnet with LC Server could you share some
details about your setup?

Cheers,
Panos
--

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018, 19:32 Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <