Open source iOS and Android

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Jun 24 10:37:07 EDT 2018

Linda

Do you know GIT?

A lot of us (developers) have "stuff on GIT" . You do a deep search through mailings

Search for "https://github.com/

And you will find the public repositories. I am sure you will find plenty!

Here is one example (be sure to get the nightly branch)

https://github.com/Himalayan-Academy/Siva-Siva-App/tree/nightly

While it may not help you "produce apps" there are lots of cool code in stacks on RevOnLine.

Once you can have app to publish, you can go to lessons at the LiveCode site. To get you start with being an "Android developer" (hopefully they upgrade that lesson, soon!)

Since you are "starting from scratch" ... I don't you history in other languages, but you might check on "Levure"

BR