Translation Service Deepl.com

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 07:40:55 EDT 2018

Same method as yandex from a recent thread, built your query string some
way and send it to the server.

something like..
put urlencode("Text to translate") into tText
put  "https://api.deepl.com/v1/translate?text=" & tText &
"target_lang=EN&auth_key=YourAuthKeyHere" into tUrl
get URL tUrl
put it

You could also use POST rather than get using the same base url (
https://api.deepl.com/v1/translate) according to the documentation.

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 2:52 AM R.H. via use-livecode <