Must have flexible row height for Datagrid Table

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jun 19 14:04:30 EDT 2018

thats exactly what I mean...and while thinking about it ...... there is
already a significant performance hit with having to calculate all rows in
order to know how to scroll through the rows......... the scrollbar works
based on equal  row sizes .....  so i will have to find a workaround for
that ... which is probably the reason why the feature is not there in the
first place. .. i don't think i have much choice though.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <