Must have flexible row height for Datagrid Table

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Jun 19 11:31:24 EDT 2018

To be specific, I would like to see a added feature to the "table" mode
of the DataGrid where the row height for each individual rows is set to
the max(formattedheight) of the contents of the visible columns for that
specific row. So if a dataGrid has 3 visible columns and for row 1 the
height of the contents of each of the 3 columns was 1 line, the row
height for row 1 is set to 1 line. if row 2 column 3 had contents that
was 3 lines high (or 42px height or whatever) and col 1 & 2 were less,
then row's height is set to 3 lines high and so on.