Oauth2 (Dropbox) on iOS

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Jul 31 06:50:13 EDT 2018

Thanks Monte.

 > As I just commented on the bug report you should be able to resolve this
using the following plist entry:

That solution does work, but only on iOS 10 or later, so prevents apps from
earlier working.

 > This is actually a general issue for anyone wanting to run a little in app
HTTP server like the OAuth2 lib or the httpd lib.

Not that this is necessarily a priority, but can I check whether there's a
theoretical capability to run such a server accepting HTTPS connections? Or is
the only solution to keep using HTTP, and limit the apps to iOS > 10?

Many thanks,

Ben