Oauth2 (Dropbox) on iOS

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Jul 25 18:53:20 EDT 2018

> On 26 Jul 2018, at 12:54 am, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I've been trying with some variations of this - so far without success!

Hi Ben

As I just commented on the bug report you should be able to resolve this using the following plist entry:

<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key>
<dict>
   <key>NSAllowsLocalNetworking</key>
   <true/>
</dict>

This is actually a general issue for anyone wanting to run a little in app HTTP server like the OAuth2 lib or the httpd lib. So we need a checkbox on standalone settings and then including either of those libs should force the setting.

In the meantime a custom plist template should keep you going.

Cheers

Monte