set the filename of image bug?

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Sun Jul 29 13:03:00 EDT 2018

Ok, very strange… I created a test project to run in both 9.0.1 RC1 and 9.0.0… and it works fine, yet doesn’t work in the image that I have in my engine stack in either version.

Even renaming the old one and dragging a new image out and trying that doesn’t work. Ugh!

I’m at a loss.

I’m running business in case that matters.

Thanks,

Steve