set the filename of image bug?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:00:35 EDT 2018

If it works for Klaus, and fails for you, it makes me wonder if something
has gotten munged in the imgUrl variable.

You might try putting an "answer imgUrl" (or use the variable inspector) to
confirm that everything looks right.

(worked fine for me too)

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 10:39 AM Stephen MacLean via use-livecode <