LiveCode Server on CentOS 6?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 28 14:14:13 EDT 2018

Keith Clarke wrote:

 > Is anyone running LS Server on CentOS 6?
 > I notice that only version 7 is officially supported and not being a
 > Linux expert, I’d like to know if this server OS would need to be
 > upgraded before attempting anything with LC server on it.

"Officially Supported" only designates the distros the LC core dev team
is dedicated to testing on and maintaining for.  The others are
community supported, and since LC's requirements are so light it
generally works on most modern distros.

Give it a whirl and let us know how it goes.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems