Example of Livecode function settings array syntax?

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Tue Jul 24 04:27:56 EDT 2018

Hi Keith,

If you take a look at the following LC lesson for uploading a file via FTP with tsNet, it shows how to add a username and password to the settings parameter of a tsNet function (which in the example is the tsNetUploadSync command).

http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/851756-how-to-upload-a-file-using-FTP

The same method works for all tsNet functions that accept a settings parameter.

Please let me know if that answers your question,

Regards,

Charles