Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Jul 21 00:26:52 EDT 2018

@Richard,
That is precisely what I saw when I did my test.  (And DG3 was in a
different stack.)
I tried manually replacing the old button with one in the stack and that
completely broke the DG.

@Bob
Another option to get script in front of the library would be to set the
script of:
button id 1005 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
That still wouldn't save with the stack though.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 10:12 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <