LiveCode server IDE - the current state of the art?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Jul 20 02:58:23 EDT 2018

Thanks for describing your setup, Alex.

I like the ‘work locally as usual, then upload’ approach - coupled with the essential 'Did everything synch?' check utility! :-)

The lightweight LCS hub is very appealing (probably without RevIgniter to avoid any additional complexity) to get the basic plumbing connected.

Time to hit the LCS lessons to see if I can replicate what you're achieving with 20-lines, methinks! :-)
Best,
Keith