Browser Widget on Android

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Jul 16 23:23:49 EDT 2018

I can't do the testing right now, but I think that your "portrainUI"
handler is causing the issue.  In there you restrict the orientations to
portrait only.  If you are doing that to force the device to rotate, you
probably need to add another one at the end that unlocks the device so that
it can be in any of the 4 orientations.