Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 19 11:00:49 EDT 2018

Actually Tom, I think I figured out a way around this. I've already put my stack scripts for the subModules into behaviors. By adding a selectionChanged handler in that behavior and checking to see if the dgControl of the target is empty, I can pass selectionChanged for fields and handle it for datagrids. Word 5 to -1 of the dgControl is the long id of the datagrid.

The only bugaboo will be when I send selectionChanged. The target will not be a control of the datagrid, but I can work that out easily enough.

Thanks for kicking my mind in the butt.

Bob S