Apple's 30%--anyway around it?

Linda Miller, DVM 1anmldr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:20:59 EDT 2018

Thank you, Sean and J. Landman Gay.

I have not kept up with Apple's policy's since I closed the business.  Using both Sean and J. Landman Gay's info, I think that I can make it work! I am excited and relieved.

All of the eBooks would not be interactive other than using HTML, JavaScript and CSS.  I would start to create actual apps (again) and pay Apple their cut for those.  It is the eBooks that I could not have a business model that Apple makes 30% and me my cut, then the authors would not be making as much as they deserve.

Linda