Property inspector / custom properties - how can i resize the value field

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Jul 17 06:59:34 EDT 2018

Bob:
 > I find that when I create a new property, or a new element
 > in an existing property, having th click on the property, then
 > on the name of the property is annoying.

Absolutely, and it's actually training people to learn and use
inefficient actions. Conceptually and with muscle memory! It's a pity so
many well-honed, valuable time-saving features of the IDE were discarded
and forgotten when updating it. An interface should be efficient to use
hands-on. Improvements don't reduce efficiency. It'll be a good thing
when the IDE regains some of the strengths it had.

Please QA this if you can - there are many such IDE issues but I haven't
had time. I'll add my vote. I'm usually working on a tight deadline when
I notice this stuff. There's another custom prop editor bug (an actual
bug that makes it easy to lose the edited text) but I forget the trigger
until I work with it again.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development