Property inspector / custom properties - how can i resize the value field

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Jul 16 16:07:31 EDT 2018

The PI has a lot of issues in 9.0 this is one of the more annoying ones.  I
really should record a video and demonstrate them all to the team.  not
great for new users.

I would say its a bug.  a workaround would be sending messages to the
property inspector. and try to automate the resizing.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <