64 bit LC

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Jul 15 14:44:20 EDT 2018

Hi folks, am I correct to assume that a 64 bit build of livecode will
enable the engine to do more precise math?  I want to build a tool that
requires precise division  with really small decimals and multiplication of
large numbers I want to know the number of digits is can reliably count on
on both sides of 0, and get 100% accurate result every time.

Thank you for any clarification on this subject. I defer to your greater
wisdom.

I can't test LC linux on right now, and I don't have a mac ..or i would
test this myself. :)