Must have flexible row height for Datagrid Table

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Jul 12 07:42:23 EDT 2018

Thanks for looking into the matter.

We currently use a control to allow the user to adjust the DataGrid row
height (which of course changes all rows heights). While inelegant, it
does let the user expand the view of a row where one or more cells have
a lot of content. Variable row height would have been a more elegant
addition. Perhaps LC will add it to the DataGrid for "DataGrid 3" some day.