RevQueryDatabase error in standalone

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jan 30 10:30:02 EST 2018

Bob,

is it possible that you have SaveStackRequest handler in one of your stacks or cards  and forgot to add 'pass savestackrequest' as the last line to it?

I remember  that i once had a similar problem  and in my case i had forgotten to add that line.
The result was i could save the standalone and although the db externals were included into it i was not able to do any database communication.

Just a thought….

Regards,
Matthias