RevQueryDatabase error in standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 30 10:14:58 EST 2018

Yeah that particular error came from having moved on recommendation, my preOpenStack and openStack handlers to the card script of my Login stack. Once I moved them back this particular error disappeared. Now I am getting invalid database id when I attempt to query the database. I will check the result after revOpenDatabase. Odd thing is it works perfectly in dev mode but not as a standalone, and other database functions work fine. It's just when I attempt to open a memory database.

Bob S