What Env Variable set when saving standalone?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 25 20:00:18 EST 2018

Tried this. I used savingStandalone to set a global that I check when opening the Login Stack. It seems the message does not get sent until the standalone *actually* gets around to saving it. The Login stack gets opened while the standalone builder is in the process of gathering information about the application, but before the actual save takes place.

I am not sure what changed in the Standalone Builder process when we went from v6 to v7, but as I said it never had this issue before that. (It might have been around v8 come to think of it. I didn't stick around much in v7).

Bob S