Crazy script-only stack question

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:49:31 EST 2018

I just checked, and yeah, this me is portable between object scripts and
behavior scripts, but it seems highly unlikely that the concept itself
would be portable. i.e. it's far more often the case that a reference to
me/this me from an object's script *should* be a reference to the control
itself, not the behavior, and copy-pasting it into a behavior script would
be an error. "the behavior of me" accomplishes the same thing as "this me"
in a behavior script, and is far more clear besides.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 8:33 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <