Crazy script-only stack question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 23 11:33:14 EST 2018

This Me refers to the behavior object itself, not the object using the behavior. That is so that scripts referring to Me can be ported to a behavior without modification (I assume) and Me will still refer to the calling object. I suppose they could have used Real Me or some such thing.

I have never actually had a need to refer to the behavior object itself in one of it's handlers. The only use case I can imagine is if you wanted to send or dispatch to call a handler in the behavior, but it's already in the front of message heirarchy for the calling object.

Bob S