dg2 performance issues

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Jan 15 09:58:32 EST 2018

I'm experiencing a big degradation in performance with dg2. I have a
datagrid with a 224x119 image and two text fields. Slow scrolling
using dg1 (8.1.8) is silky smooth but slow scrolling using dg2 (9dp11)
is jittery at slow speeds. This isn't as noticeable with faster whip
scrolls but looks jerky when just perusing. Am I missing a setting
somewhere?

Same stack code, compiled with different engines:
https://midwestcoastmedia.com/files/dg1_scroll.mp4
https://midwestcoastmedia.com/files/dg2_scroll.mp4

So I don't seem ungrateful I would like to say that I LOVE that the
old clunky looking default scroll indicator is gone. Thanks!

--Andrew Bell