Anyone else got two-monitor issues with LC9 on Mac?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Jan 14 18:09:36 EST 2018

Not to go into detail, but I have not seen any problems using two monitors with a variety of mainstream Mac software, e.g Photoshop Elements, Pages, MS Word, MS Excel, Transmit etc etc. Maybe I’m just lucky, but it’s certainly LC that’s giving me the biggest headache at the moment. Good tip about the prefs - thanks

Graham

[snip…]