Getting datagrid content from other stack in Standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 12 17:48:27 EST 2018

The last one is possible. As far as substacks getting moved and breaking references, the Standalone Builder takes that into account I believe. Also, if the stack files are contained in the folder the SB creates for them, I *believe* that the engine will upon failing to find a stack reference, check that folder, otherwise the SB would have to change the references in the code wherever it found them, and that wouldn't account for stack paths stored as properties. I'm pretty sure the engine resolves those things on the fly.

Bob S