Do widgets support introspection?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Jan 10 12:56:54 EST 2018

On 2018-01-10 18:34, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 01/10/2018 12:57 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> Why would 'commercial locked widgets' not have a manifest? (Or some
>> other means to describe their public interface...)
>
> Dunno. It's a mystery to me. I'm just working off Ali's comments in
> the PR.

Are you sure you didn't confuse 'source file' with 'manifest' - its
dealing with no source file in extensions that commit sorts out (also
why protected extensions need their docs extracted at build time -
there's no source file in them for the IDE to poke).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps