Externally reffed-off

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:05:39 EST 2018

Its because of this...

*Cross-platform note:* On OS X systems, standalone applications are stored
as application bundles. A bundle behaves like a file but is actually a
folder, and the main stack of a standalone application is inside this folder.
The filename of stack property reports the location of the application
inside the bundle, not the bundle'slocation. For example, if the bundle's file
path is "/Volumes/Disk/MyApp.app/", the filename of the application's main
stack might be "/Volumes/Disk/MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp".

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 3:54 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <