Free SVG icons

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Jan 3 08:32:05 EST 2018

Icon picker would be nice. In addition to a filter field, it should allow
different families to be selected.

I looked briefly for something that could convert SVG to just a path.
Inkscape can do it, but I was more looking for something that could easily
do it in a batch run. Then you could convert the whole set.

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 3:33 AM Ali Lloyd via use-livecode <