how to format text for copy-pasting as a spreadsheet table

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Thu Feb 8 20:42:52 EST 2018

Nicolas, please don’t give up just yet, I don’t think this is too difficult. I’ve posted a sample in the user forum [ http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30584 <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30584> ] that I think may work for what you describe.

The example I tried uses HTML to paste into a word type document and it works fine here, but I’m on a Mac so you will need to test carefully.

Please don’t be offended that I posted it in the beginners section, that was just because I felt it may be useful to others, and exposing new LC users to this type of action may help someone else too.

Paul