Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Andre Alves Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Dec 30 07:44:16 EST 2018

Be aware that YAML is tricky to parse, there are better formats such as
TOML which are much easier and tend to be less error prone. It is very
easy to get some indentation wrong in YAML and move something up or down
a level. TOML is IMHO a better format for such stuff.

   YAML: http://yaml.org

   TOML: https://github.com/toml-lang/toml

There is also StrictYAML which removes some problematic features from
YAML. Anyway, I think that if all you need is something that maps to a
hashmap that is not too deep (thats important) then TOML is a better format.